Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bangkok and Beijing Leftovers

While I was out in Asia a few months back, Patrik and I pretty much tried to film something at every spot. Whether it was something new or just something whatever, we wanted to document all the amazing spots that are out there, many which are untouched by western skateboarders. Patrik and I were listening to this nina simone remix song a bunch while we were out there, so I asked him to edit together all the leftover stuff that isn't going in my next organika project. For now, this video shows some of the incredible spots we were fortunate enough to skate out there. thanks again to c1rca for helping me get out there, to the preduce homies in thailand for putting us up and showing us spots, and to all the china homies who took us around.

No comments:

Post a Comment